Yeah, let's celebrate! Cosette slept through the night! That's right- she slept for 8.5 hours (not the measly 5 hours that our pediatrician defines as a full nights sleep) from 10 pm until 6:30 am, when I woke her to feed her because I couldn't wait any longer.
But wait, don't start that celebration just yet. It was a good thing Cosette was an easygoing baby this weekend because Juliette starting pushing her 2 year molars. For those of you who havn't experienced this yet this is what it means: four days (so far) of high fever, constant crying, repetitive whiny refrains of "Mommy hold me" and "Ouch it hurts", and teary-eyed looks of accusation "why aren't you making it better?"
Lucy, not to be outdone in the neediness department, woke us up at 3 am on the first night that we could have slept uninterrupted. Of course she had to go out. Greg took her- it is only fair that he have dog duty- but it woke me up, and then I realized the time and was gloriously happy that Cosette was letting me sleep. Only then I couldn't sleep, because I started to worry about her and so of course I had to get up and go check her. She was fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment