A couple of weeks ago we spent the afternoon at my in-laws, relaxing by the pool. We all had a great day; Juliette was in the pool most of the time. More accurately, she was in- and out- and in- and out of the pool most of the time, having discovered how much fun it was to jump into her dad's waiting arms. We had a hard time keeping her swim diaper on, though. Our little skinny dipper enjoyed running around naked, and I have a few pictures that could qualify Juliette as the new Coppertone girl. Greg cautioned me not to post any naked baby pics, though- so I'll have to save those for Juliette's teenage years. As my father in law says, I can threaten to show those to her friends if she doesn't make it home in time for her curfew! I did get a few photos that were blog-able, though. Here they are:
Here are Cosette and her Auntie Ally having a nice conversation.

No comments:
Post a Comment