Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Family Portrait... Third Attempt.

Posted by Picasa


Yes, Cosette is shoeless. They (the shoes) were cute, but impractical. Once we got out of church I gave up on retying them onto her squirmy, kicking, teeny feet.
Juliette has a firm grip on Greg's ears, but at least she isn't holding onto his eyeglasses.

Oh, and I should give credit: Lisa took this picture.
Update: From Michael:"Uhhhh, how is it that lisa got credit for my family photo. As Jerry Seinfeld would say, "Whats the deal with that?" Hmmmm.......Li where you standing next to me taking the same photo? Or are you trying to take my credit. Im gonna serve you up a knuckle sangwitch!"

Second Attempt.
First Attempt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey, what the hell are you talking about?! I took that picture! Im getting screwed in the photo credits once again and your not even a newspaper layout guy. Geez.
-Mike

Tina said...

I removed Lisa's comment because I don't want any last names, please...