I was getting Juliette changed when I noticed something huge and brown sticking out of her nose. My first thought was that it was the hugest booger in the history of mankind. My second thought was that she had a bloody nose and it was a huge blood clot. My third thought was "ohh mann, how am I going to get that out of there?" Of course, Juliette usually has her finger up her nose lately, but this thing was so huge it was blocking all finger access, so I decided to resort to a good old fashioned tissue and a stern "Blow." Juliette, for once, complied. Of course, I had to look in the tissue and investigate further.
It was a raisin.
Apparently Juliette has grown tired of picking and eating the boogers in there. She's decided to store her snacks, there, too.
2 comments:
Between poopy talk & raisins as boogers....it's never a dull moment!
hee hee hee hee! You can't say your life is uninteresting!
Post a Comment