happy to be no. 1 delurker...
welll, you know I'm here. So I guess I'm not really a lurker...still, it's fun to comment.
Delurker week?!? That's a new vocab word for me! And you'll get a full night's sleep Saturday--when you are sleeping away from home! ;)
I'm delurking. I enjoy your site and check it daily.
well I guess I'm not really delurking either. but here's my comment. neato!
OK, OK. I read it to check up on you and sometimes just chuckle. That just doesn't seem like a worthy comment. I will try and do better. ness
Hi Tina, Your blog is great. My problem is when I begin reading all the blogs that House of Prince has listed, I don't get anything done!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
happy to be no. 1 delurker...
welll, you know I'm here. So I guess I'm not really a lurker...still, it's fun to comment.
Delurker week?!? That's a new vocab word for me! And you'll get a full night's sleep Saturday--when you are sleeping away from home! ;)
I'm delurking. I enjoy your site and check it daily.
well I guess I'm not really delurking either. but here's my comment. neato!
OK, OK. I read it to check up on you and sometimes just chuckle. That just doesn't seem like a worthy comment. I will try and do better. ness
Hi Tina, Your blog is great. My problem is when I begin reading all the blogs that House of Prince has listed, I don't get anything done!
Post a Comment