Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My Happy Place.

I wish I was there now. We came back a few days too soon... Posted by Picasa


No, that's not me... that is Elise with baby Sam. Missing from the photo are Scott, Nathan, and myself; oh, and I can't forget Rebecca and Breanne although as typical teenagers would have it, they tried to avoid being seen with us as much as possible. We never did manage to get a group photo. Anyway, our week in the Cape was wonderful; once Greg finally comprehended the difference between any of his previous vacations and this- our first Family Vacation- we all relaxed and had a great time. And I didn't work at all. Except for, you know, mommy stuff. So, here in pictures is a summary of our trip. Believe me, I did show restraint when I picked which ones to post!

No comments: