It's been a busy week (more on that in upcoming posts) and I havn't had a chance to read any blogs, let alone write some posts, so it just came to my attention that I've been tagged... twice. Thanks Kelli and Lisa! So here it is...
The ABC's of Tina
Available/single? Nope.
Best friend? Juliette would say that she was my best friend.
Cake or pie? MMM, cake. Cheesecake.
Drink of Choice? French martini. or Margarita. either one.
Essential item I use every day? Travel mug. I pour my morning cup in that so as I am chasing the girls around the house trying to get them ready, it doesn't spill and it doesn't get cold.
Favorite color? Red.
Gummy bears or worms? Gummy worms. But really... Swedish fish.
Hometown? East Coast USA
Indulgence? A special pedicure at my favorite nail salon. Heaven!
January or February? January. I'm relaxed after the winter break, and ready to get back to work. By February, I just can't wait for summer.
Kids and their names? Juliette and Cosette.
Life is incomplete without? My family.Marriage date? 9/14/01
Number of siblings? Two. Younger sister, younger brother.
Oranges or apples? Depends on the season, doesn't it?
Phobias or fears? Heights, and flying. Constantly fear for my daughters.
Quotes--favorite? Recently, this one struck me: "Peaks and valleys, baby. Peaks and valleys. That's what life comes down to . F##king geography."
Reason to smile? See "K"
Season? Whichever one we aren't in. Good thing I live in New England. You know what thay say... if you don't like the weather, just wait.
Tag people? Kim. She's the only one I am sure will read this, who hasn't already been tagged
Unknown fact about me? I don't know, so it probably isn't very interesting and that's why you don't know it.
Vegetable you dislike? Spinach.
Worst habit? Letting my imagination run away with me. Because it seems I always imagine the worst.
X-rays you've had? My arm, both times I broke it. My chest when I was sure my anxiety and allergy induced asthma was actually a tumor.
Your favorite food? Oh, this is hard. My husband is such a good cook; he'll be insulted if he reads this but right now I'd have to say the burrito's he makes with our left overs from taco night.
Zodiac sign? Capricorn.