Well, we made it to the bus today. Barely. I overslept... due to a combination of exhaustion, hitting the "off" instead of the "snooze" on my alarm clock, the soothing sounds of the rain on the roof, and the fact that the girls did not wake up at the crack of dawn. It is just too bad these things happen on a school day, and not the weekend when I can- and want to- take advantage of the extra sleep time.
The morning was a bit rushed... initially. Given the time crunch, I decided to dress myself after dropping off the girls. This meant that I got to take a leisurely hot shower, dress slowly, blow dry my hair and apply my make-up, all while sipping a fresh hot cup of coffee. Ahh, bliss. It was short lived, however, like the eye of a category five hurricane. Because then I got to work... late. And I wasted a good hour trying to fix my email issues, unsuccessfully. Calls have been made, to no end, so I am on back-up email. This meant, however, that I had many people looking for me when I arrived, with issues and questions and problems and cells that are ready to go.
So what did I do?
Pass off what I could. Put the rest off til tomorrow. And check my blog.
1 comment:
Well.....at least you made the bus!
Post a Comment