Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Tickled pink.

The Original Perfect Post Awards 09.08
I am extremely flattered that my good friend Kim, the muse who inspired me to start blogging in the first place, saw fit to nominate little old me for a Perfect Post award. I mean gee, I pretty much know everyone out there who reads this blog, so a little recognition in the blogosphere is good for the ego. Not only did she see fit to nominate me, she also wrote a very touching post about it, and then she managed to do something I don't think anyone else has ever done (besides me, and maybe my parents)... find my PhD thesis online! When I paid that extra fee to get it catalogued at the NLM, I figured Someday when I am famous people will look for this. So just call this my (unexpected, not quite what I envisioned!) fifteen minutes..

And it wasn't even my birthday! (Happy birthday, Kim!) If you'd like to reread the award winning post,here it is...

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Congrats on a perfect post!
I did love that post and think it's great Juliette drew a female scientist. What a role model you are for your little ladies.