A few weeks ago we hosted a party at my house for my dad. When we bought this house, my mom- hostess extraordinaire that she is- realized it's awesome party potential. She asked if she could throw my dad's party at my house. So I said yes. And I think she threw an awesome party. Here are a few photos from the event:
My dad... 60 years young.
Here is our clan; four generations together...

Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Dad's younger brother and sister...
Aww, wasn't he cute? Grandma looked at this photo and said she could remember the day that this photo was taken. I imagine myself, 55 years from now, saying the same thing about Juliette.
It was quite an event. So Mike... here is hoping that 30 years from now, you look as good and feel as content as Dad (I think) does. And that is when life will really start to get good...
1 comment:
Nice post, Ti. I hope I'm as happy and content as dad in 30 more years too! love you
Mike
Post a Comment