Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A moment of quiet.

Sometimes, when I need a little quiet time after the morning rush to get out of the house and everyone off to school, I get a tall coffee at Starbucks, park my car in the sun, sit back, and listen to an audio book.

I needed some quiet time this morning, so I did just that. It was particularly enjoyable because this was my view:
On the other hand, all those blooms? They are in part the reason I'm so miserable lately. My daily dose of Zyrtec just isn't enough to combat the layers of pollen that are coating every surface, floating through the air and into my lungs.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I realized the other day that my moments of peace and solitude are when I am driving to and from work....

Nonna said...

You had to be in a wonderful mood after that view.Beautiful. I need to learn from you & do the same,take some quiet time.
Nonna