Confession: I stole the idea for this post from a friend.
I barely remember Juliette at this age, so I decided to pay more attention this time.
Things I want to remember:
How when she first starts to eat, when she is really hungry, Cosette's eyes roll into the back of her head- I imagine it is like a junkie getting a fix. Then, when she finishes, she smiles up at me and coos softly with that milk-high contentment.
The way Cosette scrunches up her legs and bends her neck back when you first pick her up when she wakes up.
How Juliette runs up to me and gives me a big hug, then another, and a third- and then a kiss- when I pick her up at the end of the day. That is what all the sleepless nights, frustration and worry are for- those moments of pure love and joy.
3 comments:
I totally just got weepy eyed.
You are a great mom, Tina! I know your girls will love looking back at this when they're older!!!
Nice site....no pics of Greg??
Stew Prince
Goooooooooddddd memories!
Sigh.
Post a Comment