Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sunny Sunday's

I've posted a few pictures of Juliette, but I havn't forgotten about Cosette. Look at those chubby cheeks. How can you not eat them up?



We had a nice relaxing afternoon in preparation for a very hectic 2 weeks (daycare starts (yippee!), my sister's wedding is next saturday, and then I go back to work (bummer))

Cosette, enjoying her playgym:

I walked out of her room for 2 minutes, and by the time I got back she had propelled herself off the gym. Note her flapping arm and kicking leg. I think her expression says "Would you please put that camera down and come help me?"


Meanwhile, Juliette is outside with her dad. First they took a swim at the beach, then gave Lucy a bath:

Finally, Juliette dug into her sand box. Yes, there is sand in there, but also "Too much water, mommy!"

Greg drained the water and Juliette got to work:

It's a masterpiece!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm mentioned too!!!
I LOVE these pictures!!! I mean, really, how cute are my two nieces?!?!?

Kim Tracy Prince said...

It's funny how our communication has devolved into admiring each other's blogs. But hey, we'll take what we can get at this point, right? Cosette looks just like Kyle. and Juliette has that look on her face like Calvin, if Calvin was a girl.

I hope you'll post pics of Lisa's wedding. Good luck Lisa!