We took Juliette (and Cosette) to the carnival this past weekend. It's an annual event but neither Greg nor I have been there in years. I remember enjoying the carnival while I was in high school, and then later during my college years having little reunions with old high school friends. It was a whole new experience for us as parents this time... we went straight to all the kiddy rides, a section of the carnival I had always walked right past! It was interesting to be at the carnival during the daylight hours- accompanied by the other families as well as the senior crowd. Juliette had fun, I think, although she wasn't that interested in going on many of the rides. Her favorite was the train- exactly like the one they have year round at our local mall. She wanted to go on another train-like mini-coaster but didn't make the height cut off. We couldn't coax her up to on the ferris wheel. Here she is, riding the carousel with her dad:

No comments:
Post a Comment