Monday, August 01, 2005

Hammer Time

Juliette loves to sing. I have listened to the "57 Favorite Classic Nursery Rhymes" probably 57 times by now, and every once in a while Juliette will burst into song along with the CD... at least, her interpretation of what they are singing.

The current favorite is "The Hammer Song" (thats her name for it!)
"Jaaahn-Jake Jing-ha-ha-ha-mer Mitt, Name My Name Toooooooo"

I give her big credit for even trying to sing this one! (For those of you who don't remember your nursery rhymes, that is "John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt, His Name is My Name Too")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny! I have a friend whose 2 and 3 year olds do the same thing! I burned them a new CD of music from the collection we have at school to broaden the kids repertoire and help Mom and Dad keep their sanity! Let me know if you'd like some new music! :)