Thursday, July 28, 2005

For Cosette

I just wanted to let you know: Despite what your father might say (although even he is coming around, now that he is getting more sleep!), you are a really good baby. You eat well, you sleep well, you don't cry very much, and you love to smile and talk with whoever is holding you. You even talk to the birds on your playgym and the fish in your Aquarium bouncer. You put up with your sister, who loves you a lot but in the not-so-gentle manner of a 2 year old. You have the most kissable chubby cheeks and don't complain a bit when I do kiss them- 100 times a day. You love looking at the world with your big eyes WIDE open. You put up with being passed around from person to person at parties and weddings- but then give me a big smile when I come to retrieve you (probably because you know you are about to get fed). In short, you are a perfect, happy, social, beautiful baby and- as your sister would say- I love you so much!

No comments: