Thursday, October 13, 2005

No work and some play.

We had a good weekend- although a long one. Day care was closed Monday for Columbus Day, and since Mom is away I had to stay home with Cosette on Tuesday- though I did manage to run a few errands, including ordering a new cellular blind to replace the one Lucy ate. It was nice to come back to work Wednesday, although I was a little bit irritated every time someone asked how my vacation was. The people who asked, however, are young- they have no children, and therefore do not understand that two days off from work aren't necessarily vacation days.

On Sunday, we all went to Chuck E Cheese's. Juliette had a blast, although she thought it was just as much fun to put the tokens in the slot as it was to actually play the games- maybe she is beginning to understand the value of money?Posted by Picasa

No comments: