Cosette's baptism was this past Sunday. It was a cold and somewhat chaotic day but in the end everything worked out perfectly. We arrived at the church just in time; Greg was pouting a little bit about being at church, but his mother kept him in line. Juliette was so well behaved; she enjoyed playing with the silly putty her Auntie Allie gave her. (However, I have since confiscated said silly putty; I've heard that it is impossible to get out of rugs or off fabrics.) Cosette didn't cry, in fact she slept through most of it, and once Uncle Michael got her name right, the ceremony went off without a hitch.
The girl of honor.

1 comment:
Yey! I am finally reconnected to the internet world! I've been in blog withdrawal. Sorry I missed Cosette's baptism - and I heard the lunch afterwards was excellent.I'm happy to see the photos though!
Hope to see you soon - Tina, I'm serious about babysitting. I'm really only a train ride away now!
Post a Comment