OK, Lost fans...
who gets bumped off in tonights episode? We have a pool going here at work; no one is willing to bet money on their picks but everyone has definite opinions on which character is leaving. And everyone has very good reasons for why that person is going. Some of my lab mates have cheated and looked it up on line, but I don't want to know. Plus, there is always the possibility that they are being given false info. So here is my guess, for the record:
The person I think it will be is Sun.
The person I think it should be is Kate. Wouldn't that throw a huge twist into the plot?
We shall see...
1 comment:
Soooo...what'd you think of Lost last night Tina? (I won't mention who it was in case someone taped it & hasn't watched it yet.)
I'd heard internet rumors it was her...and how creepy is Walt?!
Post a Comment