I blame Greg. Yes, you probably heard correctly. Juliette is expanding her vocabulary, and although sometimes she can be hard to understand, some words are frighteningly clear.
Saturday night we were preparing dinner. Juliette was sitting on the counter, since we don’t yet have a kitchen table, when all of a sudden she says “F**k you mommy.” Greg and I look at each other and nod- yep, we both heard it. I casually remark, “That is not a nice thing to say Juliette.” She looks at me, takes a sip of her yogurt, and remains silent.
A few hours later I am changing her into her pj’s when she starts tapping my arm and saying “F**k f**k f**k f**k f**k. I saying f**k mommy.” “I know you are, Juliette. You shouldn’t say those words.” I am trying not to give her the reaction she seems to want.
Sunday, we are at Lowe’s, putting her into the carriage she once again exclaims “I f**k you.” And laughs. Greg looks at me and comments that he had better start watching what he says. I just nod.
At dinner Sunday night, something spills or something tips over or something gets knocked over, and Greg exclaims “F**k”. Juliette, Cosette and I all look at him. Juliette’s got a sly grin on her face, Cosette is listening with interest, and I throw up my arms in frustration.
So, dear family and friends, if you hear Juliette swearing up and down the hallways, please try not to react and for goodness sake do NOT encourage this behavior. I may have lost this battle but I will win the war…
4 comments:
Okay, I officially found this the most f*&%ing funny post from you blog yet! Ha!
-Mike
I agree. This post had me laughing so hard my f**king stomach hurts.
F**K! Juliette is f**king swearing! G-d d**n!!!
HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Sniff, sniff, GIGGLE GIGGLE!
Hee heee, hee hee sniff.
Post a Comment