How many pairs of dirty underwear have I washed? How many time have I carried Juliette to the potty as she is peeing, urine dripping down her leg, quite frequently splashing onto me, leaving a trail on the floor which I am frantically trying to prevent Cosette from crawling through, and by the time we get to the potty she is all done, but that is what you are supposed to do to make a point I guess, so I keep on doing it? Even when she does go on the potty, she often misses (see my previous post) so even then I am cleaning up pee. Everywhere I go, I smell pee. The smell is stuck in my nose. Our lives, lately, revolve around Juliette's bathroom needs. However, Juliette was being so cute the other night- and she had only had one accident all day so that helped improve my mood- so I just couldn't help myself. I burst out with "Juliette, I love you!"
She's chewing a mouthful of pizza, so she just looks at me for a minute until her mouth is empty enough to speak. Then, very seriously, she replies: "I love daddy."
2 comments:
oh my. That is too funny.
the stories you have never cease to crack me up.
I wonder what she'll tell Greg when he says I love you? Maybe an answer about how she loves mommy?
Have a good weekend in VT - hopefully the pee smell won't follow you there!
she loves you too, the little stinker!
Post a Comment