Friday, February 10, 2006

It's a big day.

Juliette is wearing underwear today. Surprisingly, given a choice between Dora, Finding Nemo, and My Little Pony, she chose Finding Nemo. We'll see what she picks next... I'd be happily shocked if the first pair was the only pair she wore for the day. Here's to a weekend of a lot of laundry.

My question is this... do I really have to wash the dirty underwear? We will find out what level of mess I am willing to deal with... and what will go in the trash.

On a side note, I bought some new CD's for Juliette the other day, including a 3 disc set titled "Songs from the Street." It's Sesame Street, with the various musical artists singing appropriately reworded hits. My favorite, so far, is REM's "Shiny Happy Monsters" but I also enjoyed Steven Tyler singing "I Love Trash". Juliette covered her ears and screamed "No, mommy!", horrified at the rock rendition of her favorite Oscar the Grouch ballad. The thing was, after I dropped her off at daycare, I kept listening to the CD- and I enjoyed it.

I need a vacation!

No comments: