I am SO jealous you got to see Madonna. I hope the concert was amazing - even if you couldn't see everything. And I'm with you, everytime I see that woman I think about how I should be at the gym instead of watching her on TV. But, I guess if you're Madonna, it's your job to look that buff.
2 comments:
I am SO jealous you got to see Madonna. I hope the concert was amazing - even if you couldn't see everything. And I'm with you, everytime I see that woman I think about how I should be at the gym instead of watching her on TV. But, I guess if you're Madonna, it's your job to look that buff.
ME TOO. My sister just called me - some work connection of hers got her FREE TICKETS for tonight's show. She called me just to gloat.
Post a Comment