1. I think it was so considerate of Juliette to take off her clothes before painting. Clearly she is trying to make less work for you. 2. Juliette is SUCH a little girl. I can't stand how amazingly cute she is! 3. I'm sorry but Cosette is always adorable, even when she is whiney. The Shermans fell in love with her at the beach house, she was a great little girl there, VERY well behaved. As Mrs. Sherman said, "I want one just like her, can you make me one?" 4. I LOVE MY NIECES THEY ARE ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Thanks for posting pictures! Did Juliette get a HAIRCUT?!?!?!?!
1. I think it was so considerate of Juliette to take off her clothes before painting. Clearly she is trying to make less work for you.
2. Juliette is SUCH a little girl. I can't stand how amazingly cute she is!
3. I'm sorry but Cosette is always adorable, even when she is whiney. The Shermans fell in love with her at the beach house, she was a great little girl there, VERY well behaved. As Mrs. Sherman said, "I want one just like her, can you make me one?"
4. I LOVE MY NIECES THEY ARE ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!
I love them all. Juliette is SO BIG!!!
And cranky Cosette? Still totally adorable.
Post a Comment