Welcome back -- glad to hear you and the crew had fun (and it looks like you had nice weather too!) These are great photos...although I would like to know what little girls moved in to your house overnight & what you have done with the two babies you used to have?! Seriously, they are both SO BIG!
Oh. My. God. I LOVE the pictures! Looks like everyone had a great time! And I'm GLAD you got to relax! You look good in the picture, did you lose weight!?!? I know I say it all the time but how freakin' cute are my nieces!?!?!?!?
2 comments:
Welcome back -- glad to hear you and the crew had fun (and it looks like you had nice weather too!)
These are great photos...although I would like to know what little girls moved in to your house overnight & what you have done with the two babies you used to have?! Seriously, they are both SO BIG!
Oh. My. God. I LOVE the pictures! Looks like everyone had a great time! And I'm GLAD you got to relax! You look good in the picture, did you lose weight!?!? I know I say it all the time but how freakin' cute are my nieces!?!?!?!?
Post a Comment