I've been tagged. But hey, I havn't posted all week and at least this one I don't have to think about (much),
Five items in my freezer:
1. Rainbow popsicles. (for the girls)
2. Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream. (for me)
3. Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia (for Greg).
4. Hummels hot dogs (with the skins).
5. Phyllo dough. (leftovers from when I made baklava).(It was good, but a lot of work. I don't know if I'll ever use it again but I don't have the heart to throw it out.)
Five items in the closet:
1. Two brooms, a brush and dustpan, and the "shark" cordless sweeper.
2. X-Box360, cable box, and all associated electronics.
3. 12 pack of Coke C2.
4. Basket full of hats, mittens, scarves, and whatever else fell in.
5. Fur balls- because having the cleaning products doesn't necessarily mean I use them.
Five items in my car:
1. Dora the Explorer umbrella.
2. Pile of "Dunkin Donuts" napkins.
3. Mostly empty CD carrying case.
4. Several bags of clothes for goodwill.
5. Stroller.
Five items in my backpack:
1. Wallet.
2. Dayrunner
3. Extra wintergreen gum. (Excuse me while I grab a piece.)
4. Empty gum wrappers. (Trying to hide all evidence that I chew gum in the lab.)
5. Eyeglasses.
Five people I tag: Two of the people I would have tagged have already done this and then tagged some other people I would have tagged leaving me with no one that I am sure reads this whom I could tag. Like the person who never sends on a chain letter (yes, that's me, so don't bother sending it to me. Don't try to ward off the evil voodoo onto me.)... the line ends here.
5 comments:
Tag me! Ooo! Ooo! Tag me! (What does that mean anyway!?!?)
Lisa, you have been tagged. You need to keep with the blogs you link too...
Yeah Lisa! I was going to tag you but KTP beat both me & Tina to it.
Yeah, I figured out I was tagged after I wrote that comment. (I read your blog first dear sister, which is why I didn't figure out I was tagged right away!) And the beer mugs went in the garbage, as well as the champagne flutes. But we have others of both so the Tiffany ones and the Lenox flutes will be safe! :) My new post is ready to go, but I thought I'd save it for a new day.....
Kelli, your blogularity is growing. I originally had you in my tag list but OddMix beat me to it! And HE tagged ME! I wasn't paying attention. He also tagged Katie, and I tagged her too.
Post a Comment