I was just re-reading some old posts, marveling at the cuteness that is Cosette and Juliette, and reliving some of the early potty training days. Wow, I'd forgotten so much*, like for example that Juliette actually did poop on the potty- twice!- back on Day 4 of Round 1** of the Potty Training Epic. Well, ok, once with some help and once was a nearly there. However, that is much better then the current situation which is that she doesn't even pretend to try. So if she was almost there, then, how can I get back to that?
* It makes me so glad that I started this blog. It is better then a journal, because now I have people asking me for updates all the time. No long term slacking here.
**Course, back then I didn't refer to it as Round 1 because I didn't know that there would be a Round 2. But anyway, the point is, what happened?
3 comments:
YOu have a photo! Or an avatar or whatever they're called. I like the pic - you look pretty. Yey.
that is a GREAT picture, Tina. This makes me want to post an old photo of us as spinners. Watch out...
so, I'm dying to know how the potty training with Juliette is going. (Yes, I am that much of a dork that your daughter's toliet habits have been on my mind...)
Post a Comment