Guess who went poopy on the potty yesterday. Not once, not twice... not even three times, but four... yes four... times.
(Never mind the fact that someone could poop so often in a single day and not be suffering some horrible gastric ailment.)
Not Juliette. Juliette poops on the potty every day now. Didn't I tell you? It just happened one day. She went, we jumped up and down a bit, and she never pooped in her pants again. I didn't know that was going to happen; we've had false hope before. One day I just realized that Juliette was finally and completely potty trained.
Want to guess again? Yes, of course I am talking about Cosette! On Tuesday I told the nanny to put her in underwear all day long and see how it went. She had one accident (right in the moon bounce at the play center. Ewww. Fortunately, it is one of the (ahem) water proof toys; easily wipable.) She didn't have a bm (the pc term for it that the daycare prefers) at all. Ditto on wednesday. On thursday she had one accident but she also pooped on the potty- I had to carry her there when she got the "look"; but she did it and was fine. And then on Friday- well, as I said,Friday was a poopy marathon.
Now, every time she has to go potty, she gets excited and runs to the bathroom shouting as loudly as she can "Mommy I go poopies!" Course, other then on Friday, she usually only poops once a day, but I jump around and get all excited at success of any nature, and that keeps her motivated.
It just figures that I had just bought three boxes of the "feel and learn" pull ups at Target. (I know, I know, after Juliette I had resolved never to use pull ups again, but the thing is- they're faster to get on when your toddler won't stop toddling long enough for you to fasten the diaper). But that is OK. I still put them on her at night- I don't enjoy changing wet sheets at 3 in the morning, and Greg never does volunteer.
At this point I am just glad that Juliette prefers her boys briefs- girls briefs don't come with Spiderman, Diego, and Thomas on them. Cosette likes her dainty girly panties, with Dora, the Princesses, and Curious George. Otherwise sorting through all those piles of underwear would be a lesson in frustration. On the other hand... Ahh. It is such a nice problem to have!