Juliette is happily playing with her moon sand, building castles and keeping it all clean and contained. Then Cosette and Madora, who slept over last night, come down and run over to join in the sand play.
That is when the problems begin. Juliette builds a castle, and Cosette smushes it. I reprimand Cosette; "You can play with the moon sand too but don't ruin Juliette's castle." My admonishments fall on deaf ears; Juliette builds another castle and Cosette smushes it. Juliette builds another and as Cosette moves forward, protests "Cosette, Stop It!" Cosette gleefully smushes it and then, with an evil grin, scatters the sand everywhere. Juliette cries "Mommy!"
"Cosette, why do you keep knocking down Juliette's castle?"
"Because I like to."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few minutes later, things have gotten violent; I didn't see anything but... Cosette comes crying to me, and Juliette- sand everywhere but in the playscape- is happily building a sand castle by herself again.
1 comment:
Guess that is one way to solve a problem!!!
Post a Comment