Monday, February 04, 2008

Down Memory Lane.

I was playing around with my computer one day and decided to select the option to have a slide show of all the photos in the My Pictures folder as my screen saver. Well, it turns out this can be incredibly distracting, because sometimes I would actually be working on my bench when I would glance over and see some adorable photos flashing across the screen, and I'd become momentarily mesmerized.

There were so many good photos that I had forgotten about; this is the downside of digital photography- you take so many that they get lost in the pile.

Anyway, I decided that some of them were just so cute or inspired such good memories that I should start sharing them with you.

So here goes: the first is a picture of Juliette when she was two- which, you should note, is pre-blog (that's my excuse for not sharing it sooner!). She decided to try drawing with that marker on a new medium... her face. It is a bit difficult to see the marker, but that grin is irresistible:


1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love that Juliette just gets cuter and cuter EVERY day. I can't even imagine how adorable she'll be when she is five or six or even 10!!!