Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Juliette's contingency plan.

The girls and I were snuggling in the recliner, discussing our day, when Juliette made an announcement.

"Brayden is going to marry me, mommy."

"Oh? Did he tell you that?"

She nods. "Yes. If we don't have anyone else to marry we will get married together."

"That's nice. Just not for a few years, okay?"

"Okay mommy."

The last time we had a conversation about marriage was when Juliette told me she was going to marry her daddy when she got bigger. Greg loved hearing that, but I had to explain to her that I was already married to her daddy, so she had to marry someone else.

I guess it's good to have a contingency plan.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Geez. At four!?!? I don't think I made one of those until...wait, did I ever make one of those!?!? I think Ness and I had a contingency plan for living together if we didn't get married. Good she's planning ahead though!

Unknown said...

I think you've got a planner on your hands, Tina.