Monday, February 11, 2008

Down Memory Lane

Since I'm tired and mentally focused on tonights class, I thought I'd treat you to another picture from the files. I like this one because it shows the bond my girls have with each other, and because it reminds me of how quickly they grow.

Juliette is such a good big sister and she is always looking out for Cosette, even though sometimes she will remark how "Cosette always has to do what I do. Because I am the big sister and she wants to be just like me."

This photo was actually taken by one of the teachers at the daycare. The girls are not usually together, but they love it when they get the opportunity to see each other. There were plenty of adults around that would have buttoned Cosette's sweater, but she wanted Juliette to do it. Juliette was quite proud that she had mastered those little buttons.




Both of these sweaters were gifts from Nonna, and were favorites. Juliette has had that striped sweater for a couple of years, and when she first started wearing it we had to cuff the sleeves and button it for her, but with perserverence she finally learned how to do it herself. She recently passed it down to Cosette. How time flies!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

OMG. That is too freakin' cute!