Despite the title of this blog, I will not be posting any wedding pictures at this time. That is because I did not have any time to take any, (I was busy performing my triple duties of matron-of-honor and mother of energetic 2 year old and hungry 3 month old). Therefore I require others to share their photos with me. These others (specifically, but not limited to, my father and my brother) do not seem to want to share their photos. Hence, despite multiple requests by several people, I will not be posting wedding pictures.
I will delete this posting if I get some good pictures to post. Meantime, guilt and/or embarassment are supposed to be powerful tools of persuasion. We will hopefully find this to be true.
3 comments:
YEAH! Where ARE those wedding pictures?!?!?!?
Harumph. Boo hiss. I think Grosspapa and Uncle Michael are being stingy.
And who is Lisa S? (kidding. but I don't know what the S is for)
I have pics I can email to you for posting! Just let me find them...
Dianna :)
Post a Comment