Friday, July 22, 2005

Textbook.

Today, Friday July 22 2005, for the first time Juliette did not cry as I left her at day care.

They told me it would take approximately 2 weeks- today makes it exactly 2 weeks since she first started full time.

OK, she did have a look on her face like she was thinking about crying, but then the fun water activities that she would be missing out on won her over and the moment passed.

Only 2 weeks in, and I'm running out of lunch ideas. Aaacck! How many more years of this do I have?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the new title by the way.....as for lunch ideas, the best lunches are the ones with variety I think--and so do my students....how they love to open up their lunch boxes and rattle off all of the contents of their lunch boxes. Oh, and don't forget to write a note!
:)