Tuesday, October 03, 2006

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Yes, it is, and since I make my living doing research to find better cures for breast cancer, I thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Click here to fund a free mammogram. Do it daily.

Click here to get some more information.

Remeber to buy the special issue Breast Cancer awareness postage stamps from the USPS. (year-round!)

Click here and here to read about what I study (isn't it nice how the drug company takes so much credit?)(uh, no, I don't work for them)(it's just a good overall review).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You would be surprised (as I was) at how annoyed I was when Rob brought home normal stamps. I have been buying the breast cancer ones for years now. I click every day -my web browser is set to open to that page - but I thank you for bringing it to everyone's attention. As my mom is in remission (again!) I know first-hand how meaningful and important the work you do is.
~ Ness ~