Geez she gets cuter and cuter every year! It's NUTS that I can so clearly remember that very first picture of her--with mom holding her hours after she was born....I still have one on my computer where she is on her changing table with her arms up and waving and the biggest smile on her face. It might just be my all time favorite picture of her....
3 comments:
Geez she gets cuter and cuter every year! It's NUTS that I can so clearly remember that very first picture of her--with mom holding her hours after she was born....I still have one on my computer where she is on her changing table with her arms up and waving and the biggest smile on her face. It might just be my all time favorite picture of her....
Cutie!
I love the 3rd pic from the top. She's so tiny!
Happy 5th birthday Juliette!
Sorry it's taken me so long to comment...I wish Juliette a HAPPY BIRTHDAY season! I love the way the pictures show her growth.
Post a Comment