I have a virus. Well, actually, my computer has a virus. It is all my fault; when I was surfing the net the other day (that sounds so much less lazy then 'wasting time staying up far too late sitting on my butt moving only one mouse clicking finger as I browsed for better ways to exercise and diet') a window popped up that said "warning" do not open this window because it will wipe out your hard drive, do you want to perform a scan now? Since the window was for "Antivirus 2008" I thought it was our anti-virus program doing its job.
Turns out "Antivirus 2008" was the virus. And boy did it do its job.
We had to reformat our entire hard drive. The sad thing about that is that all the home videos I've taken for the past two years were all deleted. No, I did not have a backup. And just last month I deleted the files from the video camera because the hard drive was full.
I'm really upset, and really angry. And I'm buying a backup hard drive now.
2 comments:
OH no!!!! That SUCKS! I'm so sorry!!!
Oh that does really suck.
I'm sorry to hear it, Tina.
Post a Comment