Walking to the bus stop.
Look at her superman backpack, filled with all her school supplies.
Waiting...
(we got there way early, because I didn't know what time it would come and we certainly didn't want to miss it!)
Cosette wants to go, too.

Look at her superman backpack, filled with all her school supplies.
(we got there way early, because I didn't know what time it would come and we certainly didn't want to miss it!)
A bug hug for mommy.

It's here!
(Please notice her new first-day outfit, she picked it all out herself. Even the socks... they had helicopters embroidered on them.)
(She walked right past the girls section, straight to the boys clothes. Sigh.)

Getting ready to board... realization is setting in. She has a firm grip on my hand.

Don't cry now! Smile and wave, smile and wave!

It's here!
(Please notice her new first-day outfit, she picked it all out herself. Even the socks... they had helicopters embroidered on them.)
(She walked right past the girls section, straight to the boys clothes. Sigh.)
Getting ready to board... realization is setting in. She has a firm grip on my hand.
Don't cry now! Smile and wave, smile and wave!
5 comments:
Geesh. I'm crying just looking at these photos!
Tina - you did so well. I can't imagine how tough that was. I am also having a hard time believing that she is in Kindergarten. Where did the time go?
Wow that superman backpack is almost as big a Juliette! Oh wait a minute... does it have a cape?? Cool!
I hope that Juliette enjoyed her ride and day and that mommy did worry about her all day.
Geez, I AM crying!!! I can't believe my beautiful little niece is in KINDERGARTEN!!!! Where did the time go indeed?!? I seem to remember waiting in the waiting room for her arrival just yesterday!
good grief, almost a week later and i'm all teary-eyed looking at this - for lots of reasons. certainly life keeps moving - what a beautiful picture... wow, my niece is going to kindergarten.
Post a Comment